- We believe the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the God-breathed Word of God. As such they are authoritative for all matters of faith and practice.
- We believe that a spiritual journey starts with a faith-encounter with Jesus Christ. Such an encounter involves acknowledgement of one's own sinfulness (spiritual short coming) and trust in the all sufficiency of Jesus Christ to overcome our sinfulness.
- We believe that Jesus died as a substitute on the cross to pay in full for our short comings, that He was buried, and that He arose from the dead in triumph over our short comings. When anyone places faith in Jesus, that faith is counted by God as the basis upon which he or she gains eternal life and overcomes his or here short coming.
- We believe that Jesus invites all to come to Him and those who do receive the Gift of God, which is eternal life.
- We believe that the church is the community of faith.
“For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.” Ephesians 2:8-9
Our Vision & Mission
Our vision is to become a people who are fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
Our mission is based on the Great Commandment and the Great Commissions of our Lord to his disciples:
The Great Command is to "Love the Lord with all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself."
The Great Commission is to "Make disciple of all nations."
Our mission is to Love God and People in such a way that people become followers of Jesus as we are.